Fairphone hat anscheinend das Rot-Problem der Kamera gefunden:
- Camera software updated. Improved low-light performance and color balance.
- For early users (first ~1,000 users), fix for users who experienced
issues downloading certain apps which used location-based services (e.g.
public transit apps).
- New keyboard option under “Language & Input” for users who
download app store via Installer widget. Improved spell checker and
additional languages available (for messaging keyboard, not system
menu). Supports more languages, eg Mali, Swedish, and Zulu.
- Issue with crashing “People” app when modifying SIM contacts.
- Fairphone Updater will not attempt to fetch update prior to Wi-Fi connectivity.
- National Roaming notification is eliminated for most MVNO users or
network sharing setups (e.g. EE network). If you’re still having
problems, please learn about how to report problems about this here.
- Bluetooth HID (e.g. keyboard and mouse) profile now works properly.
- GitHub community updates for the launcher and Peace of Mind widget.